Thursday 18 November 2010

Installing fusion middleware 11G

Read the instructions I always say…  I don’t always do…

I’ve installed the middleware, but nor run the rcu.bat “Repository Creation Utility”.

So, I had to download this from:  http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/downloads/fmw-11-download-092893.html, more specifically search for Repository Creation Utility (11.1.1.2.1)

download the 300ish Mb and extract zip file

goto bin dir and run rcu.bat

image

Create

image

Enter your database details

image

Check

image

Next

image

I needed to connect as user sys using sysdba privs.  Note that I did not select the identity management schemas, as they are a little sensitive

image

Enter your password

image

You need to change the two passwords as a minimum, above

image

create Table spaces

image

Create

image

Then, the process runs for ages (for us anyway, we are using an old VM machine)

image

Then you can run the SOA installer!

No comments: