Sunday 27 May 2012

JDE9.1 555 ESUs applied with Change Assistant

I don’t know if it’s because I’m getting old and patient.  I know it’s not because I’m reading all of the manuals cover to cover… but, everything about CNC is getting easier.  Honestly.  I installed E1 9.1, installed oracle database, installed OVM based OEL operating systems…  Then was able to install 555 ESU’s to the DV910 pathcode without a single error.  That’s right, it all just worked.  This is not the good bit yet, I then was able to build a full package over ALL objects and did not get 1 error.  (Sure I might not have got the path’s right for VS 10, but that was a quick fix and restart)

This is a first for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did change assistant lock up on you? Didn't you have to restart it every 15 minutes?

Shannon Moir said...

No I did not, which was amazing. U need to check all your logs and versions againt mtrs (java esp). You can't have an ESU not apply. It'll hurt later in the project, I guarantee. And the most annoying functional person will be the one pointing it out to you... or developer... hehe.