Friday 5 August 2011

CNC job in Melbourne

I know this might not be the best forum for this, but I need help in Melbourne.  Come and join the best and most experienced CNC team in Australia.  If you or anyone would be interested, please get in contact with me.  Use http://www.myriad-it.com/index.php?option=com_aicontactsafe&view=message&layout=message&pf=1&Itemid=96 to send me your details, or set up a phone call.

We can arrange sponsorship if needed, so don’t let your location get in the way of this opportunity. 

We’ll be testing your CNC & JDE knowledge, so only experienced people should apply.

2 comments:

Sandro Murta said...

Hi!
Did you fill this position already?
I've contacted the company through the enquiry form but I'm not sure it's working.
Best regards.

eSky Ltd said...

I have also applied from the enquiry form, but no response back. Is this position open. If yes, please provide email address to send profile.
Thanks in Advance,
Vivek Jain