Monday 3 August 2009

o-dear… ODIR…

I hate outlook and nokia software and synch and EVERYTHING related to these topics.  I’m sick of duplicate entries everywhere, it’s a nightmate…

But I discovered a decent freeware tool for de-duplication.  http://techie-buzz.com/utilites/free-outlook-email-contacts-and-calendar-duplicate-remover.html worked first time, no license keys, no secret downloads, no limitations…  Woo Hoo!

Got rid of all the dups, placed them in a “duplicates” folder.  I now see people names and not random numbers (my use of random is not factual, because of course the numbers are not actually random…) when people call me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded ODIR, but I am kind of afraid to run it. It says "unknown publisher". How can you tell if there isn't a trojan or something attached to the program?