Thursday 16 August 2018

Use Google to Find My Oracle Support Content


What??  This could be great.  Use google search for https://support.oracle.com 
You can now use Google and other search engines to find My Oracle Support Content!
Go to Google and search using all of the Google capabilities you have come to rely on.
Even better, bookmark site:support.oracle.com and search Oracle content exclusively.


Nice announcement in Nov last year, but does not really provide the results that I need.

For example: site:support.oracle.com e1 jvm size



Wow, how cool! or is it?  I'm going to need to fine tune my searching




Not really what I want - not enough information

but...

I get a lot more information from the actual support site.  I get a lot more suggestions and quality documentation.



Can I find anything in particular?  Let's search for exact knowledge documents, cannot find them...

I cannot find this for example:



A bit of a toy, a bit hit an miss for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main)2019 twice in a year. NTA JEE Main 2019 will be a Computer Based Test to be held from 06th January to 20th January 2019 and again from 07th to 21st April 2019. To read more click here