Wednesday 22 January 2020

Pristine object dashboard - bigquery, datastudio and JDE


I want to make keeping code current easier.  You’ve seen lots of posts of complicated scripts which can compare your code (onsite JDE) with the latest patched JDE.  This is a cool window into how far from code current you are and allows you to be more focussed at upgrade time.

To try and assist with this, I’ve created a public dashboard for you to use and abuse to find out what has changed with JDE and when.


Fusion5 are keeping an up to date pristine, so I’m sharing what this looks like to you – therefore telling you how to quickly find out what is changing and when.

I hope to improve these reports as I continue to develop the solution.

Here is a quick video showing you how to use it




Let me know how you go using it and if you'd like any additional features.

No comments: