Friday 8 May 2015

Google analytics for JD Edwards

I talk about this quite a bit, but only because it’s UBER cool.

Look at this page for example.  This is a real time summary of ALL users on ALL web servers.  The current pages per minute and per second. 

How many JDE users are logged in and what applications they are running.

I’m sorry, this is so much cooler than server manager it’s not funny

If you want this plugged into your JD Edwards ERP – please get in contact and we can make it happen.  The implementation is simple.  You’ll have a birds-eye view of your performance “real-time” and COMPLETE historical analysis too.

If you make any changes, you can see the actual end user impact of those changes.

image

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Shannon,
Could you share docs on how to configure GA for JDE 9.2? I've used google analytics for other web pages, but I'm not sure how to insert the GA javascript code into E1. I'm an Oracle DBA, been working with JDE since 2009, I'm not a CNC or UX guy but I work with a lot of CNC's